I got a huge compliment yesterday. El Juevo (pictured above) and I were eating lunch at a restaurant yesterday and this little boy ran by us who had a squeaker in one shoe. It was precious, squeak stomp, squeak stomp, squeak stomp, so we were laughing and commenting on how cute he was. As his mother caught up with him, she realized what we were laughing about and started telling us about this lady giving her all kinds of clothes her child had outgrown (I guess I have one of those faces-people seem to open up to me very easily for some reason, and I'll never look a gift BFF in the mouth). Anyway, she sort of pauses and looks at Alex and me sitting there and asks "Do you two have kids?" I BARKED out a laugh and told her he is my youngest kid which flustered the snot out of her, but I let her know in no uncertain terms that I love her long time. Juevo was not quite as amused, as he just focused on the squick factor of he and his mother having kids. I wish I'd gotten her address-I'd have baked her a cake!
LAYER 1: Tell us your...
* Name: Jacquelynn
* Birthday (month, day): November 21
* Birthplace: Rodriguez Army Hospital, San Juan, Puerto Rico
* Current location: 15 feet from the bank, 22 feet from the bottom
* Eye color: as Daddy used to say, shit brindle brown
* Hair color: hmm...which one? A mixture of blondes, browns and grays
* Height: 5'4"
* Righty or lefty: Righty
* Zodiac sign: Scorpio
LAYER 2: What's...
* Your heritage: German, Irish and Welsh
* The shoes you wore today: slippers so far
* Your weakness: seafood
* Your fears: Alzheimers. I saw its effect on my grandmother and am afraid it is working it's destructive powers slowly but surely down the family line.
* Your perfect pizza: Not really a pizza person, but a cajun seafood with white sauce is okay
* Goals you’d like to achieve: To be paid to do this!
* Your first waking thoughts: Time to
make the donuts clean up bird shit
* Your best physical feature: My second toe on my right foot is kinda cute
* Your most missed memory: My grandparents
LAYER 3: Do you...
* Smoke: *clears throat* Not cigarettes
* Cuss: Absofuckinglutely
* Sing: The Good Morning Jesus song
* Do you think you’ve been in love: See *cuss
* Did you go to college: Yes
* Liked high school: Ehh. ^^shrug^^
* Want to get/stay married: YES
* Believe in yourself: I'm here, aren't I? What's not to believe? *wink*
* Think you’re attractive: No one has ever gnawed off a limb to get outta bed with me
* Think you’re a health freak: *SNORT* yeah, right. My innards ARE, however, antiseptic.
* Get along with your parent(s): Very very very very well
* Like thunderstorms: Nope. I love them.
* Play an instrument: No. I play with some instruments, though. Heh. I said instruments.
LAYER 4: In the past month have you…
* Drank alcohol: Um, Hello?...Did you not see yesterday's post?
* Smoked: Not a single cigarette
* Done a drug: see *smoked
* Made out: *sniff* Yes, but barely-the Innocent Bystander has been gone almost a month now.
* Gone on a date: No, but I have a date with my kids and parents to eat at Imperial Palace Casino buffet tonight (and I'm sure you know what THAT means)
* Gone to the mall: Yep. I did a tiny bit of economic stimulating yesterday.
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: *GAG* Not just no, but HELL NO. I'm not a chocolate person
* Eaten sushi: If California roll counts. I don't do raw fish
* Been on stage: The world is my stage, so I rectom so
* Been dumped: No
* Gone skating: No, but I skate vicariously through my hockey team (who got the crap beat out of them last night, 2-1...The telling thing was shots on goal, though. Stingrays had 53 shots on goal, Seawolves had 12. How farking embarrassing
* Gone skinny dipping: Nope
* Stolen Anything: One last roll in the hay with the IB before he left.
LAYER 5: Have you ever…
* Played a game that required removal of clothing: sure
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: see layer 4
* Been caught “doing something”: OHMY YES. That is a post for Ornery Woman
* Been called a tease: *looks at you from beneath my lashes* Who, me?
* Gotten beaten up: Only by myself. I beat myself up all the time.
* Shoplifted: Never
* Age you did get/hope to be married: trial run-21, real deal-28
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): Ronny-25, Alex-21
* Describe your dream mate: A little boy trapped in a grown man's body mixed with the strength of a bear, the humor of a comedian, the patience of Job, and the wisdom to know that I'm more bark than bite.
* How do you want to die: Gracefully but ALL USED UP
* What did you want to be when you grow up: At 5 I wanted to be a stewardess or a housewyfe-WOOT! I wore stoopid little dresses back then too, so take that one with a grain of salt.
* What country would you most like to visit: Israel
LAYER 7: Now tell...
* Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: Qualudes (Gosh, I miss the 70s)
* Name a person you could trust with my life: Sessie (myne FIRST and PRIMARY wyfe)
* Name a favorite CD that you own: Anna Nalick Wreck of the Day
* Number of piercings: Seven. Five in my right ear, one in my left, and my belly button
* Number of tattoos: One very groovy bird on myne foot
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Once or twice-not sure
* Name a past experience that you regret: Dropping out of college before I got my degree