1. Do you like blue cheese? Eh, I can take it or leave it.
2. Have you ever smoked? I haven't really checked, but I thought I was flaming once or twice!
3. Do you own a gun? Smith and Wesson .38 Special hammerless titanium pistol. Uh. Yes?
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? I love all things cherry. Heh.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on what I'm there for.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love the shape of them.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Santa Clause
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Starbucks Extra Bold French Roast Coffee
9. Can you do push-ups? Depends on if the Innocent Bystander is under me or not.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I'm weird about jewelry. I only REALLY like things I don't ever have to take off, like my grandmother's wedding band that I wear on chain around my neck (close to my heart) and my own wedding band.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I like cheese. I am going shopping today. The geese are screaming to be fed. Huh?
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself ? I am a procrastinator.
14. Middle name? By birth, Marva, but I changed it to my maiden name, Davis, when I married the IB.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I'd better hurry. Thank God Alex called and he's up. Dammit, I need to stop for gas.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, water, Busch Light in a bottle.
17. Current worry? What? Me worry? What would that accomplish?
18. Currently hate right now? I don't hate. Sometimes I dislike things intensely, but hate is too strong an emotion for me.
19. Favorite place to be? In the here and now.
20. How did you (or are you) bringing in the New Year? *wicked evil grin* With the Innocent Bystander!!! Thankee kindly, Santy Claus!
21. Where would you like to go? Anywhere and everywhere, but my dream trip is to Israel
22. Do you own slippers? Yes.
23. What shirt are you wearing? Shirts. White v-neck tunic t under a red sweater
24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Negatory
25. Can you whistle? Yep. I can even curl my tongue ^^groucho eyebrows^^ and whistle through it. Only thing is, I can't whistle at home or the birds go INSANE.
26. Favorite color? Cobalt blue
27. Red or white wine? Amber-beer. Unfortunately, I have an exposed root and wine makes it hurt for days.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't. Don't want to get fartwater in my mouth.
29. Favorite Girl's name? Dixie Lynn
30. Favorite Boy's name? Johnny *bats eyelashes coquettishly*
31. What's in your pocket right now? A clean handkerchief
32. Last thing that made you laugh? *blushing* me
33. Worst injury you ever had? Rotator cuff surgery
34. Do you love where you live? ABSOLUTELY
35. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two
36. Who is your loudest friend? Again, ME
37. Do you have any pets? 3 parrots, currently 4 stray cats, 13 ducks and 2 geese.
38. Does someone have a crush on you? ^^shrug^^
39. Your favorite book(s): The Great Santini by Pat Conroy
40. Favorite Sports Team? Mississippi Seawolves (ECHL hockey) and New Orleans Saints
41. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'm not sure, but the most beautiful song I ever heard at a funeral was sung by an old black woman at my wyfe's sister's funeral and it was called "Workin' on a Building". I've searched YouTube but can't find a suitable rendition to link, because they've hillbillied it up too much on most of them. Kentucky Bluegrass makes a mockery of a beautiful song.
Gotta run! *smooches*