Before I start though, I did want to say "GO SEAWOLVES". They pulled one out of their collective arses last night and won despite their PeptoBismol pink jerseys. Keep up the good work, boys. We need another win tonight.
Also, just for the record? One three pound kitteh? Makes one HELL of a racket running down the gangway. I can't believe how she makes the houseboat shake-I thought my neighbor had come to visit!
On to the Q&A's.
1. What is your occupation right now? Good question. The
Scrote Innocent Bystander asks me all the time what he pays me for. I just roll my eyes at him and drag him into the bedroom.
2. What color are your socks right now? White shortie fuzzie wuzzie house socks.
3. What are you listening to right now? Nemo asking me about boogers and what am I doing and BIRD and gimme dat beak. GOOD MORNING.
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone? El Juevo.
5. How old are you today? I have taken 47 trips around the sun so far.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Underwater BB stacking.
7. What is your favorite drink? Depends on my mood. I drink more water than anything when the IB is on the boat, and prolly Busch Light in a bottle when he's home and we are 'drinking'.
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? Not just yes, HELL YES!
9. Favorite food? King Crab legs or lobster.
10. What is the last movie you watched? Paul Blart, Mall Cop *waves hand back and forth*
11. Favorite day of the year? Today. Always today.
12. How do you vent anger? I don't usually vent, I usually mull. Then I realize anger is not productive-it only hurts ME, not the object of my anger, which then makes me finger out a way to change what is making me angry. Sometimes it takes awhile.
13. What was your favorite toy as a child? Hands down-my chemistry set and microscope. I asked the IB this once, and he said the Evel Knevel motorcycle set, so I found him one. He in turn got me a kick ass microscope. I love that man.
14. Living arrangements? The IB and I live on a 20' x 40' houseboat with our three parrots and a (brand new rescued stray) kitten. El Juevo lives in a little house we have a half mile away with (currently) five stray cats that deign to dine at Chez Derfina, along with various aardvarks, hedgehogs and who knows whatall.
15. What was the last thing you cried about? HAH. My *^$#%-ing blog.
16. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Mah darling Dar.
17. What did you do last night? Went to a casino (won $40) and then went to the hockey game.
18. What are you most afraid of? Alzheimer's. It terrifies me. I don't want to lose me.
19. In how many areas of your country have you lived? Hmmm. Rhode Island and Ohio, so north. Mississippi and Florida, so south. Puerto Rico-US Commonwealth, so Caribbean, whatever that would be considered.
20. What is your favorite flower? I'm torn between tulips and carnations. Carnations last longer and are different every day, but tulips are so unpredictable. All good qualities in a flower as far as I'm concerned.
That is all. *smooches*